小林大師精彩的表演,大家盡情舒發,在此留言!

[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

實習版主

樓主
發表於 2015-1-14 03:50:20 |顯示全部樓層
I had a really great time at the event today. It's my first time at a HKBDSMC event so probably I didn't know most of you guys.

I guess such a structured and well thought rope performance's pretty rare in Hong Kong. They are really common in Western countries so I guess today's a really good opportunity for kinksters. A lot of people associate ropes/bondage with only "bondage for sex". Bondage for sex is definitely fun but I guess it's also interesting to explore shibari/kinbaku (Japanese bondage). Kinbaku really stresses the beauty, the functionality and the connection between the rope top and the bottom and I guess people who went to the event today would be able to see it.

For people who didn't have a chance to come - here's a recap of what happened: while the staff were doing the set up, we were all chatting and just relaxing. At around 8pm, there's a rope performance by Nawakiri Shin and Nancy. They did a partial suspension off a gote, and then did some full suspension with around 2-3 transitions (futomono, side and inverted suspensions). After that, we had some food and some discussion. In case some of you didn't know, @nuitdetokyo, who's a very experienced rope top (he's a rope instructor in Japan) also attended today's event. Not sure how many people talked to him! And then 大人 suspended yoghurt too after some food.

Hope that there are more rope events in the future. I see that in other countries, usually there's a rope social/rope practice session before the rope performance. It would be great to incorporate such a thing into the future events!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/subaykinbaku
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|HKBDSMC ( cmd11011 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 15:09 , Processed in 0.080781 second(s), 19 queries .